- Livres et gadgets uniques
- Paiement rapide
- Livraison sécurisée
- Livraison dans les 5 jours ouvrables
En savoir plus
Since 2013 the In Flanders Fields Museum looks back annually on its past activities in a beautifully published yearbook. The book contains, among other things, a complete list of all donations. It also includes guest contributions from authors who have explored a certain theme through their own research or in collaboration with the museum.
- Vulnerability portrayed
- The High Court in Calcutta and the Cloth Hall in Ieper, buildings with a shared history?
- Hans Pieper, a remarkable observer of the Belgian coastal region
- Donations 2017
- The hard road to recognition: the story of Ypres' civilian casualties
- Acquisitions 2017
Nombre de pages165
Auteur(s)In Flanders Fields Museum
ÉditeurIn Flanders Fields Museum