Request for a schoolgroup (aged 16 - 18)
Thank you for considering the museum's opening hours & closing days when making your request.
When requesting a visit you can indicate
- whether you want to climb the belfry
- whether you prefer an audio guide
- whether you like to have a picnic or lunch in the museum café
Together with your visit, you can choose as educational program
- either a fixed day trip
- or particular educational activities
- for all tours, you must provide your own bus or bicycles
If you, as a teacher, would like to be kept informed
about new activities or temporary offers,
leave your name in the educational service address book.
- the schoolgroup entrance fee applies from 15 persons
- per 15 group members you get 1 free ticket for the party leader
- entrance to the museum is not included in the prices of the educational program
- a museum visit should be booked at least two weeks in advance
- book an educational programme at least one month in advance
- your booking is final upon receipt of the written confirmation
- your written confirmation contains all the information concerning your visit
- you can cancel your group visit according to certain conditions
After submitting your request
you will find a copy
in your mailbox.